"La Crête" abbey church: this ancient abbey was founded in 1121, a sister to the Cistercian abbey at Morimond.
There were important architectural modifications in the 18th century before the abbey was partially destroyed during the Revolution.It was entirely rebuilt in the beginning of the 18th century.
Following the Revolution, the church and the cloister were destroyed. The gatehouse dates to 1715-1730. Don’t miss: the buildings, the dovecote, the abbey residences, the surrounding wall and the “Simples” garden of Hildegarde.
Discover the 16 favorite plants of Hildegarde, which were formerly treated with the pharmacy of Joinville:
- drawings of the plants in academic boards, with use
- and garden of simple
- fast presentation of the pharmacy (of which the visit imposes itself on Joinville)
- plan of the garden of Saint Gall
- flowers of furnace bridge.
June 2, 2020
September 15, 2020
* Jardin exclusivement : accès libre de Pâques à la Toussaint Chaque 1er dimanche du mois de juin à septembre inclus de 15h00 à 18h00 : prêt de livres, jeux, ateliers, visites commentées. Pour les groupes (10 personnes minimum) sur rendez-vous. Animations spécifiques pour les dimanches des Journées des Jardins et des Journées du Patrimoine.
- From June 2, 2020 until September 15, 2020